Monday, October 3, 2011

A Brave New Pattern

Born to Rock
I need Beta testers for my Halloween cap patterns.  I've knitted about 20 of these Li'l Punk Skull Caps and have settled on a pattern that makes them one-size-fits-all-babies.


The problem is I automatically adjust patterns written by other people to suit myself as I'm knitting.  I'm afraid that I may have done that unconsciously while following my own pattern.  


If you would like a free copy, or have a knitting friend who would like a free copy of the pattern in exchange for a critique, let me know.  I'm going to be charging around $5 for these patterns online, so it would be a more than suitable 'just because' present for someone you know who finds fault in table salt and is vocal about it.


Thank You!

1 comment:

  1. Click on the Pink sock, upper left to go to the Prodigal Sock Website and contact me if you'd like to beta-knit.

    ReplyDelete